Get yer kilt on...
The Kiltwalk enables thousands of walkers to come together and raise vital funds for their choice of Scottish charity. Simply choose your Kiltwalk (Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh or Scotland’s Virtual) and fundraise for the area of the University close to your heart.
Dates and locations
- Glasgow - Sunday 24 April 2022
- Aberdeen - Sunday 29 May 2022
- Dundee - Sunday 21 August 2022
- Edinburgh - Sunday 18 September 2022
- Scotland’s Virtual Kiltwalk - Friday 7 to Sunday 9 October 2022
Pam, along with her colleagues at the Anne Rowling Clinic, took on Scotland's Virtual Kiltwalk to support neurological research.
Russell took on all four Kiltwalks in 2018 to raise money in aid of Functional Neurological Disorders research.
Dr Paul Patras completed the 24 mile Mighty Stride to raise money in aid of the Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic.
The Kiltwalk (external website)