Daily Dance Challenge
Break out your best dance moves in aid of the cause you care about the most.
As we are all spending more time in our homes; why not have some fun indoors whilst raising money for the cause close to your heart. Take on a sponsored dance challenge that will see you dancing every day for a week, a month, or even longer!
Here are some fun dances you could do as part of your challenge:
- 5, 6, 7, 8
- Baby Shark
- Birdie Song
- Blame it on the Boogie
- Cha-Cha Slide
- Hokey Cokey
- Saturday Night
- Single Ladies
- The Ketchup Song
- The Locomotion
- The Slosh
- The Twist
- Time Warp
This challenge can be done in your own home at a time and pace that suits you. You could choose to dance solo or get other members of your household involved too!
How to get involved
- Commit to dancing once a day for a period of time.
- Email Kerry at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know what area of the University you are supporting through this fundraising challenge.
- Set-up your JustGiving page at www.justgiving.com/universityofedinburgh. Please opt-in to receive communications from us when you set up your Just Giving page. This will allow us to provide advice and support for your fundraising activity; let you know how your donation is helping; and to invite you to events, including our exclusive annual Thank You event.
- Share the link to your JustGiving page far and wide. You can post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and text or email all your contacts.
- Ask your friends and family to get involved in our fundraising dancing challenge too! They are guaranteed to have fun!
- Post updates on your JustGiving page and social media channels, letting your supporters know what dances you've done and asking for sponsorship.
- Don’t be afraid to ask people more than once to sponsor you. We all need reminding at times so feel free to mention more than once that you are fundraising.
- Ask your employer about Matched Funding.
Contact for more information