Hydrogen reaction vessels
The Hydrogen high pressure and temperature batch reaction vessels have been designed and built to facilitate multi-phase reaction with samples over a range of gas types (including hydrogen and CO2) temperatures, fluid types, and pressures, the equivalent of up to 4km depth. The vessels have constant pressure monitoring with fluid and gas sampling during the experiments possible.
The Hydrogen high pressure and temperature batch reaction vessels are rated to provide:
- Up to 80MPa gas pressure.
- Up to 80MPa fluid pressure.
- Up to 80oC rock temperature.
- Single and multiphase fluids including supercritical, liquid and gaseous CO2, hydrogen, nitrogen, water and high salinity brines.
- Pressure measurement and logging.
- Fluid sampling
- Full labview control and logging
- sample sizes from powder to 40mm diameter cores
This article was published on 6 Jan, 2021