Programme costs & funding options
Information on tuition fees, deposits and scholarship opportunities.
The School of GeoSciences offers many Scholarships and Bursaries for Masters students.
|Academic session||Home/EU||Overseas/International||Additional Programme Costs|
Applicants receiving an offer of admission, either unconditional or conditional, will be asked to pay a tuition fee deposit of £1,500 to secure their place on the programme.The deposit will be offset against the tuition fee payable at the time of matriculation.
Please contact the Student Recruitment and Admissions team at email@example.com with any questions or queries regarding deposits.
Carbon Management Scholarships
The following opportunities may be available to students applying to MSc Carbon Management.
- Scottish Funding Council Highly Skilled Workforce Full Fee Scholarship (UK/EU Students)
- Head of School Scholarships
- George David Family Scholarship (for applicants resident in Greece or Cyprus)
- Scottish Power Foundation Scholarship and Fundación Iberdrola España scholarships
- The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge Scholarships
- Postgraduate Tuition Fee Loans (PTFL)
What funding is available to me?
We offer a variety of funding options and Scholarships depending on your programme of study. Please visit the GeoSciences Scholarship web page where you can search for the funding available for this Masters programme