School of GeoSciences

Student Visitors

Student visitors

Visiting students to the University can no longer be recorded on the Visitor Registration System (VRS) or as a staff visitor. If your visitor is a student who is registered on a programme at another higher education institution (their home institution) and who will attend the University of Edinburgh for more than two weeks, they must be registered on the Visiting Student Programme via EUCLID and pay the appropriate fee. For more information on how to register a student visitor, please click here

Please contact the PGR administration team ( to enquire about registering as a visiting student within the school.