Risk Assessment Forms
The following links may be used to access risk assessment forms in the format used as standard throughout the School. Once you have completed your forms, please email them to the Safety Manager for review.
Overseas Travel and Fieldwork:
- Travel and Fieldwork Forms. Follow the link to the dedicated Travel and Fieldwork Page.
General Risk Assessment of High Risk Areas:
- Risk Assessment Form - RA1 Follow the link for a version which can be completed electronically
- See also Guidance and Notes on how to fill in the form - Guidance
- Advice on Risk Assessment for
General Risk Assessment of Low Risk Areas:
- Form HS1 for activities involving hazardous substances (complex activities or high-hazard materials).
- Form HS2 for activities using only proprietary purchased materials and substances.
- See also Guidance Notes for Forms HS1 and HS2.
- Form BA1 for all biological work. The form is prefaced by Guidance Notes.
Lone and Out of Hours Working:
Display Screen Equipment:
Manual Handling Operations: