Contact the Mechanical Workshop
Contact details and information on access to the workshop for staff, students and visitors.
The Mechanical Workshop is available for use by:
- Students and staff at the University of Edinburgh
- Students and staff from other universities
- Other external users such as research bodies or commercial organisations
For the wider University and all external users:
Please contact the facility to discuss availability, as well as requirements and charging information.
For staff and students in the School of GeoSciences:
- Pricing and access the facility must be completed through a technical request form.
- School of GeoSciences staff and students pricing and technical request form (secured)
For further information about the workshop facilities, or to make a booking, please contact:
Dr Matthew Ball Head of Technical Services
- Telephone: +44 (0) 131 650 4847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Grant Institute, School of GeoSciences, University of Edinburgh, James Hutton Road, EDINBURGH EH9 3FE
The Mechanical Workshop is located within the School of Geosciences, at the King's Buildings campus, University of Edinburgh.