Volunteers aged 12-15
Aged 12-15? You can join Generation Scotland too! Learn how you can take part and what you'd be asked to do here.
You can join Generation Scotland if your parent or guardian is part of the study. They will be able to sign you up and you'll be invited to join.
If your parent or guardian isn't sure how to do it, get them to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to help. They can also find out more information by visiting our parent and guardians page.
If you don't have a parent or guardian in the study, you can tell them about it by sending them the link below.
Once signed up, taking part involves:
- Reading the approved volunteer information - which tells you what you’ll be asked to do, and why
- Answering a couple of questions to check you understand the volunteer information
- Providing consent - agreeing to what you'll be asked to do
- Completing our online questionnaire - which takes about 15 minutes
- Providing a saliva sample using a test kit you can do at home
While you wait for your invitation, take a look at our information sheet. It tells you all about what you'd be asked to do!
Or, take a look at our infographic about what's involved.