Matriculation - Paying Fees
All students must matriculate with the University at the beginning of their studies, and then matriculate for each new academic session thereafter.
Matriculation carries with it the agreement to abide by University rules. This includes payment of all student fees relating to your studies and allows access to the services and facilities offered to you by the University.
Register how you will pay your tuition fees
By Welcome Week you should have either
- paid your student fees
- set up an instalment instruction
- provided us with sponsor, grant or loan funding evidence
- confirmed you have SAAS or Student Finance funding in place
Please do this by registering how your will pay your tuition fees with the form link provided below.
Most of your queries can be answered by completing the above register, if you require further assistance please contact us:
For further individual payment guidance:
- View frequently asked questions on paying tuition fees at EdHelp. Edhelp can answer queries about paying fees and other costs via our online enquiry form and also offer a live chat service between 9.15 am and 16.30 pm.
- If you prefer to speak to someone by phone please call 0131 651 5151 (Option 1 for "Student Fees and Finance Queries", then Option 1 for "any questions or issues about Fee payments"). Our phone lines will be open Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- For more complex, urgent or financial difficulties in regards to paying tuition fees and related costs please book an online MS Teams appointment at UoE Pay Fees with a member of the finance team.
How to pay your fees
- Video: How to... Pay your Tuition Fees and Related Costs 2023
- This short 'How to...' video provides information on how to pay student tuition fees, where to find further information and how to contact Finance Helpline.