Funding from the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man

If you receive funding for your tuition fees from the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, you must send your award letter to the Fees team.

How to apply for a tuition fee loan 

If you live on Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man you should apply directly to your local Student Finance body for undergraduate or postgraduate funding.

You won’t be eligible for funding from the UK Student Loans Company through Student Finance. 

If the loan does not cover the full amount of your tuition, you will need to pay the remaining amount yourself.   

How to pay your tuition fees 

Send the Fees team your award letter 

Once your funding has been confirmed, you should send a copy of your award letter to the Fees team. 

Email the Fees team  

After we receive your award letter, we will invoice your funding provider, and they will pay your tuition fees directly to the University. 

Register how you will pay your tuition fees (if you have not done so)

This form gives you directions on how to pay your tuition fees and lets our team know how you intend to pay your fees. If you have not yet filled it out, you should do this now.  

You will need to complete this form once at the start of every academic year, or whenever the way you fund your studies changes. 

You do not need to complete this form if you have done so previously in the current academic year. Only complete it again if the way you fund your studies has changed. 

Register how you will pay your tuition fees (if you have not done so)  (secured)

Complete student registration online 

As part of the matriculation process, you will need to complete online registration for each academic year. We cannot issue an invoice for your remaining tuition fees until you complete student registration.   

How to complete your student registration   

Pay any remaining tuition fees 

You can:  

  • pay by instalment by setting up a Recurring Card Payment (RCP) so we can take payments on fixed dates throughout the academic year  


  • make one payment  


Check My finance

My finance is now available

My finance is now reopen. You can use it to make payments for fees.

If you can't see a payment applied to your invoice on the system, please allow a couple of days before trying to view it again. Our team is actively working on this.

We are still in the process of charging some fees, so you may not see an invoice when you log in initially. The Fees and Student Support Team are working actively on this and hope to have all fees  charged by the end of September.

Deposit payments have still to be recorded on the system. These will be deducted from your tuition fee invoices in the next two weeks.

Please be aware that sponsor invoices may not appear on your account until end of September.

If you have any problems making a payment, you can contact the EdHelp team via their website or by calling 0131 651 5151 and selecting the option for questions regarding fee payments (phone lines open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4.30pm), but will be closed on Monday 19th of September.

You will be able to see a record of your tuition fees payments by checking My finance (MyEd).   

Log in to MyEd 

Do you need help?