Educational loans

If you are a student with an educational loan from the US, Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, Canada, Scandanavia, Latin America, or India, then you may need to send us proof of your funding. This also applies if you are a student with a Career Development Loan or an NHS bursary.

If your educational loan covers your full tuition fees and we have confirmed proof of your loan then we will expect the payment of your fees in line with your loan payment dates.

Payment methods

If you are invoiced for your full fees or part of your fees then you can pay online with a debit or credit card or via the GlobalPay for Students platform which allows bank transfers and online payments in other currencies. We may be able to agree for you to pay by instalments.