Help for staff members with finance reporting as part of their role.
Which Reporting System should I use?
- Designed to provide transaction, account balance and general reporting information for both research and non-research budget holders.
- Simple and easy to use
- Offers reports on financial transactions and account balances from corporate finance systems including eITs, eExpenses, Salary Forecasting, eTime, eStores and all eFinancials modules.
- Provides a web-based reporting environment in which reports can be created, edited, made available for others to view, or distributed onwards e.g. via e-mail
- Access to all reporting from a single location, based on user permissions.
- Standard reporting functions, reducing training requirements over time.
- Allows users to run their own custom queries on data held within eFinancials.
- Allow users to view information faster than via eFinancials and easily export data to excel.