Three available courses in Excel on how to create charts, pivot tables and use VBA.
Charting in Excel
Come along to find out how to
- to use the excel charting function
- edit and amend charts
- undetake more complex charting
The session will be led by Stuart Graham from the Management Accounting section.
This session is aimed at Finance Staff who would like to understand a little more about this functionality and what is does.
Excel Pivot Tables
The course will be an introduction to pivot tables, covering the following:
- Creating and formatting pivot tables
- Refreshing and altering pivot tables
- Using pivot table slicers
- Creating simple pivot table charts
The VBA taster is designed to show you some examples of where VBA can be used in practice within the University to make life a little easier.
- What is VBA?
- When you should/should not use it
- Real life examples where it is used at School level
- Getting started
- Using Excel VBA with other applications such as Access, Outlook, etc.
- Where next – sources of help and support
- Q & A