eFinancials - Raising Purchase Orders, Goods Receipting and Returning
Learn how to raise purchase orders on eFinancials, how to print purchase orders and how to use the text fields to add detail to the orders.
eLearn - eFinancials - Raising Purchase Orders, Goods Receipting and Returning
Using the University’s Corporate Finance system – eFinancials. Learn how to raise purchase orders, goods receipt and return with eLearning.
- Login to Learn with EASE – www.learn.ed.ac.uk
- Click on the “Self-Enrol” tab at the top right of your screen.
- Click the Browse Course Catalogue button, a search window will appear.
- Locate eFinancials – Raising Purchase Orders.
- Hover your mouse pointer to the right of the Course ID, click the arrow and select Enrol.
- You will then be taken to a new page. To complete your enrolment on this course select Submit.
- Once your enrollment has been accepted by the Instructor you will then see a confirmation message to say your enrolment was successful.
- Click OK and you will be taken to the course.
The course will now appear in your My Courses under the 'My Learn' tab every time you login to Learn.
*Not compatible with Internet Explorer