The Treasury Manager is accountable for provision of the Treasury Service.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Delivery of all aspects of the University’s group-wide Treasury Management Policy (TMP)
- Management of University debt position
- Support for investment activities of the University Investment Committee on endowment and investment funds
- In conjunction with FIRST develop and maintain effective Cash Flow forecasts to enable delivery of the University’s objectives within the parameters of the TMP and the Finance Strategy.
- Manage the University’s foreign currency transactions and exposure delivering timely and insightful advice and guidance in relation to all major currencies transacted in, minimising exchange risk at all times.
- Support for other investing activities – e.g. Social Impact investing and UoE-based venture funding
- Manage transactional banking relationships across the University