Insurance Cover for Students under the University Policies

Students who are studying, or working as part of their degree can apply for travel insurance.

The cover is not intended for students whose travel is not connected to their studies, or is not an accredited course.

Insurance for Students on Placements

The University Public Liability (UK only) and Travel Insurance policies can be used by students when they are studying or working as part of their degree.


Frequently Asked Questions