Subscribe to our mailing list
We created our newsletters to keep you updated with festivals, events, news and competitions in Edinburgh. Our office coordinates the University’s involvement in Edinburgh’s cultural events throughout the year and we want to make sure you have your finger on the pulse. We aim to send out a newsletter every month (with weekly editions during the July/August busy summer season).
If you would like to receive our emails, please fill in the subscription form linked above.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
Winner of the Charlie Brown competition - Tom Brown
Winner of Ivan Aristiguieta competition - Richard Crerar
Winner of Zoo competition - To be announced on Friday 17th August
Winner of Showstopper competition - To be announced on Friday 17th August
Winner of Bards Apart competition - To be announced on Friday 17th August
Facebook Competition Rules
- The competition is being run by The University of Edinburgh Festivals Office
- You must be aged 12 years or over to enter this competition
- All entries will be entered into the competition; the winner will be randomly selected
- The winner will receive two tickets to see Daniel Cainer: Old dog, New Shtick
- The closing date for this competition is Sunday 12th August at midday.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the University of Edinburgh Festivals Office. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party or used for other purposes.