Occupational Health and Student Disability Service

What if I have special requirements?

Furniture supplied is in accordance with current occupational health guidelines, and best practice. Advice is available on a variety of furniture and equipment related issues on the Occupational Health website.

Setting up and adjusting your task chair


We are happy to discuss your requirements with you. In the first instance please contact your local health and safety adviser, building superintendent, or other designated person, who may be able to give you guidance. They may also be able to locate the item you require on site.


In the first instance, you should discuss your requirements with your director of studies/supervisor. Thereafter, your tutor should contact us where we will be happy to help.

Assistance may also be available through the Student Disability Service.

Related links