Furniture repairs

If we are unable to repair the item ourselves, or a new replacement is required, we will provide and agree costs before proceeding.

What to do if you need furniture repaired

Furniture repairs are reported through the EBIS fault reporting system in the first instance. 

Please contact your fault reporting representative who will lodge your request with the Furniture Office. 

Find the authorised Fault Reporter for your building,  if they are not available, please contact Estates Helpdesk on 0131 650 2494 (ext 502494) or