Estates Management Office
The Estates Management Office is responsible for the general estate management of the University’s substantial portfolio of land and property.
The role of the Estates Management Office involves:
- maximising the rental income from the University’s estate of commercial and residential property
- providing advice on land ownership issues
- property valuations
- negotiating on all aspects of the leased estate including new lettings, rent reviews and lease renewals
- the management of rates including appeals where required
- the acquisition and disposal of property where required by the University
- the upkeep of the estates leased property database
- instructing and liaising with solicitors and agents regarding any property transactions, disputes or issues
- responsibility for the management of all University title deeds.
The Estates Management Office is managed by:
|Christine Harper, Senior Estates Property Manager||0131 651 6691||Christine.Harper@ed.ac.uk|
|Susan Craig, Estates Property Manager||0131 650 9682||Susan.Craig@ed.ac.uk|