Books, catalogues and journals
Unwanted books, catalogues and journals.
- Yes - books in good condition
- No - catalogues or journals
- Yes - books in bad condition, catalogues and journals
- The University has a partnership with Better World Books (BWB) who offer a book reuse service; if books are in good condition, send for reuse (catalogues and journals cannot be reused via BWB).
- Request BWB boxes from Waste Office and pack books, and contact Waste Office to arrange uplift by courier directly from source.
- Damaged books, catalogues and journals can be recycled (if not suitable for reuse).
- Small number - place in Dry Mixed Recycling bin (orange lid).
- Large number - place in clear plastic sacks (do not fill more than half full) and contact Waste Office to arrange uplift.