Charles Stewart House
9-15 Chambers Street was built by Lessels in 1875, as shops and warehouses, converted to University Staff Club by Sir Basil Spence and Partners, 1959.
Number 16 built by David Rhind, 1878-79, as normal school for the Church of Scotland.
The finance department moved into this Building at the beginning of 2000.
Opening hours: 08:30AM - 05:30PM
- 9-16 Chambers Street
- Post Code
- EH1 1HT
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1875|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Central|
|Gross internal area||4970 m2|