postal address changed from Mylnes Court to 2 Mound place in Jan 2011 due to location of Fire alarm panels. Tenement blocks converted for student residences by Patrick Geddes in stages from 1887, and after various vicissitudes restored by Ian G Lindsay and Partners, 1975-78, and converted to flats by McLaren, Murdoch and Hamilton in 1990's.
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1790|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Accom|
|Gross internal area||1576 m2|