Minto House was built for extramural medical classes in 1878, on the site of William Adam's 1738 house for Gilbert Elliot Lord Minto.
Now joined with the former Free Tron Church on the east. To the rear, the Maltings block of the former Campbell, Hope & Kinghorn brewery, is dated 1849. All linked together in 1976.
Opening hours: 06:30AM - 09:30PM
- 20-22 Chambers St
- Post Code
- EH1 1JZ
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1878|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Central|
|Gross internal area||5633 m2|