Built in 1755, before the formation of St John's Street. The Building was restored in 1955 for Moray House.
Opening hours: 07:30AM - 06:30PM
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1755|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Central|
|Gross internal area||2582 m2|