This is the location of the University's main examinations halls. There is also a fully equipped theatre in the basement, which can be let out for performances.
The name commemorates Adam Square, by John Adam, 1761, a terrace of houses on this site, replaced in the 1870s when Chambers Street was built.
Opening hours: 08:00AM - 06:30PM
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1954|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Central|
|Gross internal area||3002 m2|