Also known as Levinson House, 20 West Richmond street. General Practice and NHS shared Block is the 1950s Mackenzie Medical Centre, typical 1930s work of City Architect E J MacRae.
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||B|
|Year of build||1920|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Med+Vet|
|Gross internal area||1209 m2|