Also known as 76(A) Pleasance Built by Alexander Paterson, mason, and Thomas Dott, wright, when previous meeting house in Peebles Wynd demolished for South Bridge. Used by Pleasance Trust after 1949. Note that the Friends' burial ground had been here since 1675.
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||B|
|Year of build||1791|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Accom|
|Gross internal area||158 m2|