Now occupied by ERI, Personnel now at Charles Stewart House. Terraced houses. Between the wars Nos 1-3 were the Roxburgh Hall Cinema. The buildig was previously known as the Tait Institute
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||B|
|Year of build||1810|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Central|
|Gross internal area||1388 m2|