This building was originally two storey with stair towers and spires at either end, for College of Surgeons. Reconstructed for use by Infirmary in 1832, with an added storey and new stair tower at the rear.
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1697|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Kb|
|Gross internal area||1378 m2|