Archaeology dept Architect Alexander Laing/Rowand Anderson High School rebuilt on same site 1777. Adapted for Surgical Hospital 1830s, with operating theatre added behind. Adapted for University Engineering by Rowand Anderson 1905, when ogee-capped tower added.
Opening hours: 08:00AM - 06:00PM
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1777|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Kb|
|Gross internal area||2684 m2|