This building was the protestor meeting house, 1821 and is on site of original Lady Yesters Church - a few old gravestones remain behind it.
New façade was built for working men's club in 1890s. This building is now occupied by Procurement, Printing and Supplies.
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1821|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Accom|
|Gross internal area||1063 m2|