This building was constructed in 1805 and is made up of a church and flanking pavilions replacing the previous 1647 building where 13 Infimary Street is now situated.
The west pavilion is as original, with the windows filled in. The east pavilon later had an upper storey added.
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1805|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Accom|
|Gross internal area||2708 m2|