Built as oval concert hall in 1762 there was an extension built to south for freemasons in 1812. The Oval interior restored, with a new modern entrance and museum area.
Opening hours: 08:00AM - 05:30PM
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1762|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Central|
|Gross internal area||1307 m2|