The extention of the Medical School originally built for anatomy for female student, then late for surgical research laboratories.
An extra storey was added in 1925-26 and renamed to commemorate Professor Sir David Wilkie after his death in 1938.
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||B|
|Year of build||1919|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Central|
|Gross internal area||1214 m2|