Alison House is a tenement block situated adjacent to Nicolson Square.
Old painted signs across the façade recall its earlier use as Martinot's Warehouse. Adapted for Music by the University in 1964.
Opening hours: 08:00AM - 10:00PM
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||B|
|Year of build||1780|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Central|
|Gross internal area||3146 m2|