The Bedlam Theatre was built as New North Free Church in 1848. The present name comes from Bedlam Hospital for the insane, on site here in the the late 18th century.
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||A|
|Year of build||1848|
|Number of floors|
|Space management zone||Accom|
|Gross internal area||719 m2|