This resource is intended to help you to understand more about microaggressions in a racial context.
- Understand what a microaggression is
- Understand the effect of microaggressions on student wellbeing and participation
- Identify the most common forms of racial microaggression
- Learn some practical ways to counteract microaggressions and create an inclusive environment for all students
- Find further reading and resources
Common Racial Microaggressions
Black and minority ethnic people (particularly those with darker skins) are disproportionately affected by microaggressions.
Racism and its impact
What is racism?