Be a Respect Champion
Here's how you can champion Dignity and Respect in your area.
The University of Edinburgh has a zero tolerance attitude to bullying and harassment. But we need your support. Be a Respect Champion and help us to tackle all forms of bullying and harassment.
- Start the conversation. Talk about bullying and harassment and share your experiences to help break the taboo.
- Role model respectful behaviour. Reflect on your own behaviours and consider how they are received by others.
- Don’t stand by, stand up. Call out problematic behaviour when you see it.
- Be knowledgeable. Familiarise yourself with the Dignity & Respect policy, guidance and available support, and signpost to colleagues.
- Promote the campaign. Post about the campaign on social media and display posters in your School/Department buildings.
- Be even more knowledgeable. Complete all online training and ask your Head of School/Department for ‘Where do you draw the line?’ training in your area.