In isolation instead of in school (INISS) is a study asking young people from every Scottish community to share their experiences of Covid 19 and the effects of school closures and national exam cancellations on mental health and wellbeing.
The survey has now closed.
- Riddell's presentation on inclusion to Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí Inicio, Mexico | 10 Nov 2020
- Blog for World Mental Health Day | 13 Oct 2020
- Survey on In isolation instead of in school (INISS) | 23 Sep 2020
- Independent Children's Rights Impact Assessment (CRIA) on the response to COVID-19 in Scotland | 21 Sep 2020
- McCluskey's post to BERA Blog on school exclusion rates in England | 17 March 2020
- Seminar ─ The Future of ASN in Scotland: Challenges and Prospects | Postponed and to be rescheduled
- [Webinar] Restorative Justice in Education: Discussing international practices, exploring the future for Scotland | 28 September 2020
- [Seminar & Book Launch] Schooling for One and All? Inclusion, rights and the challenge of diversity | 16 Jan 2020
- In isolation instead of in school (INISS): Young people’s experiences of COVID-19 and effects on mental health and education
- Excluded Lives: Political Economies of School Exclusion in the UK
- Beyond Behaviour: Exploring the social consequences for pupils (not) diagnosed with neurodevelopmental and behavioural disorders
- Making rights a reality for children with additional support needs
- Autonomy, Rights and Children with Special Needs: A New Paradigm?
- Disparities in rates of permanent exclusion from school across the UK