- Pantić, N., Galey S., Florian, L., Joksimović, S. Viry, G., Gašević, D., H. K. Nyqvist, Kiritsi, K. (2021). Making Sense of Teacher Agency with Social and Epistemic Network analysis, Journal of Educational Change.
- Pantić, N. (2021). Tool for Teachers' Reflection on their Agency for Change (TRAC): a tool for teacher development and professional inquiry. Teacher Development: An International Journal of Teachers’ Professional Development. DOI: 10.1080/13664530.2020.1868561
- Pantić, N., Taiwo, M. & Martindale, A. (2019). Roles, practices and contexts for acting as agents of social justice - student teachers' perspectives. Teachers and Teaching, 25 (4), 220-239. https://doi.org/10.1080/13540602.2018.1562441
- Pantić (2017). An Exploratory Study of Teacher Agency for Social Justice, Teaching and Teacher Education, 66, 219–230. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2017.04.008
- Pantić, N. & Carr (2017). Educating teachers as agents of social justice: A virtue ethical perspective. In Pantić, N. & Florian, L. (2017).Teacher Education for the Changing Demographics of Schooling, Springer
- Pantić, N. (2015). Reconciling Rigour and Impact by Collaborative Research Design: Study of Teacher Agency. International Journal of Research & Method in Education. DOI: 10.1080/1743727X.2015.1113250
- Pantić, N. & Florian, L. (2015). Developing teachers as agents of inclusion and social justice Education Inquiry, vol. 6, pp. 333-351. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3402/edui.v6.27311
- Pantić, N. (2015). A Model for Study of Teacher Agency for Social Justice. Teachers and Teaching: Theory and Practice, 21 (6), 759-778. DOI:10.1080/13540602.2015.1044332