Riddell's presentation to Holyrood's ASN Provision in Education (31 Oct 2017)
Professor Sheila Riddell was invited to give a talk to a Holyrood Policy's event 'ASN Provision in Education: Priorities, Potential, and the 10-year Strategy' organised by COSLA in Edinburgh on 31st October 2017.
Programme of the event and the presentation slides of Professor Riddell along with those of some other speakers can be accessed via the links below:
- Professor Sheila Riddell (CREID, University of Edinburgh): ASN Provision in Education
- May Dunsmuir (ASN Tribunals for Scotland): Why is education ipmortant?
- Shirley Lawson (CALL Scotland): How CALL Scotland supports ASN pupils to achieve their potential using assistive technologies
- Cheryl Burnett (National Parent Forum of Scotland): Engaging parents to achieve excellence and equity for all
- Rebecca Williams (ARC Scotland): Principles of Good Transitions 3