Outdoor and Environmental Education

Funding a PhD

Funding a PhD can be a stumbling block for many people. We have a number of ways to support you

  • Moray House School of Education studentships
  • Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) awards
  • studentships established by local authorities and charitable trusts
  • minor grants from a range of different organisations and agencies.

It may also be worth noting that for most overseas students the UK has a free healthcare system.