Fees and funding
Find details of tuition fees and opportunities for scholarships and financial support for our TESOL programme.
Tuition fees and costs
Annual tuition fees are listed on the Postgraduate Study Programme Fees pages related to your desired exit level and duration of study.
- MSc Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - 1 Year (Full-time)
- MSc Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (ICL) - 2-6 Years (Part-time Intermittent Study)
- PgDip Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - 9 Months (Full-time)
- PgDip Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (ICL) 1-4 Years (Part-time Intermittent Study)
- PgCert Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - 4 Months (Full-time Part Session)
- PgCert Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (ICL) 1-2 Years (Part-time Intermittent Study)
If you register to study on a 'part-time intermittent study' basis you will pay the academic tuition fees on a course-by-course basis, rather than paying for the entire programme at the outset. As fees change each year, your total cost will depend on the length of time taken to complete your programme.
Scholarships and funding
Scholarship opportunities are subject to change each year. We are pleased to offer a number of School-specific scholarships, but students are encouraged to seek out opportunities from the University and external funding bodies.
Moray House Masters Scholarships
Moray House School of Education and Sport is pleased to offer a number of scholarships covering part of the tuition fees for students commencing study on one of our Masters' degree programmes in September 2020. These will be based on merit and available to applicants for the majority of Moray House taught MSc courses.
University and external funding
The University of Edinburgh Graduate Discount Scheme
The University offers a 10% discount in postgraduate degree tuition fees for alumni who have graduated with an undergraduate degree from the University of Edinburgh.
Scholarships, loans and other funding
The University offers a range of scholarships, loans and funding schemes.