Fees and funding
Find details of tuition fees and opportunities for scholarships and financial support for our TESOL programme.
Tuition fees and costs
Annual tuition fees are listed on the Postgraduate Study Programme Fees pages related to your desired exit level and duration of study.
- MSc Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - 1 Year (Full-time)
- MSc Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (ICL) - 2-6 Years (Part-time Intermittent Study)
- PgDip Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - 9 Months (Full-time)
- PgDip Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (ICL) 1-4 Years (Part-time Intermittent Study)
- PgCert Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - 4 Months (Full-time Part Session)
- PgCert Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (ICL) 1-2 Years (Part-time Intermittent Study)
If you register to study on a 'part-time intermittent study' basis you will pay the academic tuition fees on a course-by-course basis, rather than paying for the entire programme at the outset. As fees change each year, your total cost will depend on the length of time taken to complete your programme.
Scholarships and funding
Scholarship opportunities are subject to change each year. We are pleased to offer a number of School-specific scholarships, but students are encouraged to seek out opportunities from the University and external funding bodies.
MSc TESOL Scholarships for UK/EU applicants
We are delighted to announce that Moray House School of Education and Sport will be offering a number of scholarships to UK/EU students starting the MSc TESOL in September 2019. The scholarship awards £4000 to UK/EU students, paid directly towards programme fees.
University and external funding
The University of Edinburgh Graduate Discount Scheme
The University offers a 10% discount in postgraduate degree tuition fees for alumni who have graduated with an undergraduate degree from the University of Edinburgh.
Scholarships, loans and other funding
The University offers a range of scholarships, loans and funding schemes.