Fees and funding
Find details of tuition fees and opportunities for scholarships and financial support for our Language and Intercultural Communication programme.
Tuition fees and costs
Annual tuition fees are listed on the Postgraduate Study Programme Fees pages related to your desired exit level and duration of study.
- MSc Language and Intercultural Communication – 1 Year (Full-time)
- MSc Language and Intercultural Communication - 2 Years (Part-time)
- MSc Language and Intercultural Communication (ICL) – 2-6 Years (Part-time Intermittent Study)
- PgDip Language and Intercultural Communication – 9 Months (Full-time)
- PgDip Language and Intercultural Communication (ICL) – 1-4 Years (Part-time Intermittent Study)
- PgCert Language and Intercultural Communication – 4 Months (Full-time Part Session)
- PgCert Language and Intercultural Communication (ICL) – 1-2 Years (Part-time Intermittent Study)
If you register to study on a ‘part-time intermittent study’ basis, you will pay the academic tuition fees on a course-by-course basis, rather than paying for the entire programme at the outset. As fees change each year, your total cost will depend on the length of time taken to complete your programme.
Scholarships and funding
Scholarship opportunities are subject to change each year. We are pleased to offer a number of School-specific scholarships, but students are encouraged to seek out opportunities from the University and external funding bodies.
Moray House Country Scholarship
Moray House School of Education and Sport is pleased to offer five £10,000 scholarships to study a Master’s degree programme commencing in September 2022. These will be based on merit and available to applicants from the eligible countries.
University and external funding
The University of Edinburgh Graduate Discount Scheme
The University offers a 10% discount in postgraduate degree tuition fees for alumni who have graduated with an undergraduate degree from the University of Edinburgh.
Scholarships, loans and other funding
The University offers a range of scholarships, loans and funding schemes.