Fees and funding
Find details of tuition fees and opportunities for scholarships and financial support for our Inclusive Education programme.
Tuition fees and costs
Annual tuition fees are listed on the Postgraduate Study Programme Fees pages related to your desired exit level and duration of study.
- MSc Inclusive Education - 1 Year (Full-time)
- MSc Inclusive Education - 2 Years (Part-time)
- PgDip Inclusive Education (Full-time)
- PgDip Inclusive Education - 2 Years (Part-time)
- PgDip Inclusive Education (Bilingual Learners) - 1 year (Full-time)
- PgDip Inclusive Education (Bilingual Learners) - 2 Years (Part-time)
- PgDip Inclusive Education (Deaf Learners) - 1 year (Full-time)
- PgDip Inclusive Education (Deaf Learners) - 2 Years (Part-time)
- PgDip Inclusive Education (Visually Impaired Learners) - 1 year (Full-time)
- PgDip Inclusive Education (Visually Impaired Learners) - 2 Years (Part-time)
- Part-time Intermittent study (all qualifications and pathways)
If you register to study on a 'part-time intermittent study' basis you will pay the academic tuition fees on a course-by-course basis, rather than paying for the entire programme at the outset. As fees change each year, your total cost will depend on the length of time taken to complete your programme.
Scholarships and funding
Scholarship opportunities are subject to change each year. We are pleased to offer a number of School-specific scholarships, but students are encouraged to seek out opportunities from the University and external funding bodies.
Moray House Country Scholarship
Moray House School of Education and Sport is pleased to offer five £10,000 scholarships to study a Master’s degree programme commencing in September 2022. These will be based on merit and available to applicants from the eligible countries.
University and external funding
The University of Edinburgh Graduate Discount Scheme
The University offers a 10% discount in postgraduate degree tuition fees for alumni who have graduated with an undergraduate degree from the University of Edinburgh.
Postgraduate Loans (SAAS) (Scotland and EU)
Loans for tuition fees are available from SAAS for eligible Scotland domiciled and EU students as well as loans for living costs. Students living in England, Wales and Northern Ireland can apply to Student Finance England, Wales or Northern Ireland as appropriate for fee, grant and loan support.
Professional and Career Development Loans (PCDL)
If you plan to complete this programme in 2 years or under, you may qualify for a government-supported Professional and Career Development Loan (PCDL). A number of banks are involved in the scheme, and the loans are granted at the discretion of the individual banks. Remember that you have to consider tuition fees as well as your living costs. If you decide to take out a loan to cover all or part of your postgraduate education, think very carefully about what you hope to gain from your studies and how you intend to pay off your debt.
Scholarships, loans and other funding
The University offers a range of scholarships, loans and funding schemes.