All about the faculty who will be supporting you on the programme.
The MSc CEID core faculty come from diverse range background in the comparative education and international development field and include emerging scholars and well-established experts in their given sub-fields. Click on the faculty name below to see their full profile.
- Dr. William C. Smith (Programme Director), Senior Lecturer in Education and International Development
- Dr. Fatih Aktas, Teaching Fellow
- Dr. Aliandra Barlete, Teaching Fellow
- Dr. Carole Faucher, Teaching Fellow
- Dr. Lindsey K. Horner, Lecturer in Education and International Development
- Dr. Jack Lee, Lecturer in Comparative Education and Education Policy
- Dr. Shari Sabeti, Reader in Arts and Humanities Education
- Dr. Siqi Zhang, Teaching Fellow
- Video: Hear about the CEID teaching staff at Moray House!
- Hear what our students think about the Comparative Education and International Development (CEID) teaching staff on the MSc Education pathway.