Enterprise Foundation Programme
Join our Enterprise Programme to develop your idea in just four weeks.
Validate, develop and launch your business, social enterprise idea or freelancing proposition.
The Enterprise Foundation Programme is at the core of Edinburgh Innovations enterprise service for students. No matter what type of startup idea you have, no matter the stage of your entrepreneurial journey, there are some foundational elements to seeing the world through an entrepreneurial lens.
We are here to provide that foundation, including:
- Engaging with the University's entrepreneurial community
- Validating your idea with market research and tried and tested entrepreneurial tools
- Developing your idea with the assistance of like-minded entrepreneurs and learning about yourself by helping others
- Preparing to launch your idea by learning how to find your first customers, build a prototype and learn essential pitching skills
- Pitch your idea to your peers and our panel to get valuable feedback to help you grow your idea and identify funding opportunities
We do this via a series of four online workshops on Wednesday afternoons, with essential tasks to complete between each workshop. You'll experience these workshops and work directly with a cohort of like-minded entrepreneurs, with whom we will sort you based on the applications we receive.
You can also elect to automatically be entered into our monthly Business Ideas Competition for a chance to win a share of £500.
Join the University of Edinburgh's entrepreneurial community and help us solve problems through enterprise.
Next deadline: 25 January 2021