For staff


All commercial service work carried out using University of Edinburgh facilities must be processed through EI’s Consultancy Office.

Service work and use of facilities

Information about service work and use of University facilities.

Access to your facilities

Guidance on regulations for carrying out Service Work for using lab facilities.

Promoting service work and facilities

EI's Consultancy Team can assist you in promoting your facilities for commercial use.