Please follow our application procedure to apply for an E4 DTP studentship.
Applications for the 2019/20 intake are now closed for this round. There might ba a second round which will be confirmed in April.
Please refer to the Funding and Eligibility section and check your eligibility to apply before preparing your application.
Email email@example.com if you have further queries.
- Browse the available projects and contact the supervisors (the first name mentioned in the project proposals is the lead supervisor).
- After you have discussed the project of interest to you with the project main supervisor, download the Application Form and the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form below. You can apply to up to 2 projects.
- References - please ask two referees to send reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by the above application deadline. It is your responsibility to ensure that both references are submitted on time.
- Fill the Application Form and the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form. Gather the required documents listed on the form: an up-to-date CV and all transcripts and certificates of your degrees to-date (including interim transcripts if available).
- Submit your complete application by sending the Application Form, the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, your CV, your transcripts and certificates via email to email@example.com by the application deadline.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your application and be back in touch by 20 February 2019 with the outcome.
We anticipate that the interviews will be held in Edinburgh on 4, 5 and 6 March 2019.